Problems & Ideas
MISTC Mac OS X Software Installation
Installing MISTC 5.2.4 on Intel Mac OS X SYSTEMS
1. Download the MISTC050204MP.zip file to your system.
2. Extract MISTC.app folder from the zip file by double clicking it.
3. Drag MISTC.app to your /Applications folder
4. Launch MISTC.app by clicking the icon in /Applications
(if you are running MacOSX 10.8 Mountain Lion, see FAQ)
5. MISTC will start in OFFLINE mode allowing you to play
or create recordings.
To connect to a live class from Moodle in your web browser,
just double click on the .nwm file provided in the browser's
Downloads panel, or use the Finder to navigate to
the downloads directory and double click on it there.
To play a
recording file, simply double-click on the
client will launch with a Play Control panel.
If the file is delivered through a webpage, be sure to choose
"download" and then double-click on the file locally.
gives a message that it needs Admin privileges and then fails,
run it using the
command shown below pasted into the Terminal.app window:
You will need to be an admin user and enter your password when prompted. The
Terminal.app is available in the Applications/Utilities folder.
Please report problems with the
Mac Client to