Current work at George Mason University:
- Lab manager and research assistant for the Networking and Simulation Lab, which is part of the
Command, Control, Communications, Computing and Information Center (C4I). I have been working on the
course management web pages for the Network EducationWare system.
Recent work at George Mason University:
- Teaching the CS161 course in the Java programming language at George Mason University.
- Software Development Coordinator for the HyperLearning Center, George Mason University.
- HLC's Hyper-Learning Meter--an Internet-based self-assessment and certification system to generate tests based
on instructor's input using msql data bases and java applets.
- Professional Knowledge Programs for the Association for Computing Machinery--modules for studying ACM's articles
and obtaining certfication in their subjects on the World Wide Web.
- The Virtual Memory Module--an interactive tutorial for graduate and undergraduate students of
One of several modules to be found on the World Wide Web produced by the Center for the New Engnineer
at George Mason University
in Fairfax, Virginia
- Mathmatics Refresher Modules--more interactive Web tutorials for the Defense Acquisition
University for algebra,
elementary calculus, probability and statistics.
- I received my Master of Science degree in Computer Science from the School of Technology
and Engineering here
at George Mason University in May 1995. I have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from the
University of Missouri-
Kansas City and a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from Vanderbilt University.
- I have a son who graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1995 and a daughter who graduated from
Vanderbilt in 1996. My daughter received her master's degree in Business from the University of Texas
in 2001, received her Phd in Business from Oklahoma State University in 2007 and is now an assistant
professor at the Terry School of Business at the University of Georgia. My son received his
master's in Business from the University of Georgia in 2002 and is now working for Caterpillar Financial
in Nashville. Both my children are married; my daughter has two sons and my son has a daughter.
- I love to travel. Here I am on the Grand Canal in Venice.
- I like sailing (if it's fair weather), reading and eating out. I
also enjoy making pots and growing herbs.
To contact me:
ph-mail: (703) 933-1728
snail-mail: Netlab C4I Center
Science & Tech II Rm 322
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030-4444
Networking and Simulation Lab
Command, Control, Communications, Computing and Information Center (C4I)
GMU Dept of Computer Science